Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 8 April 2008

Info Post

Now for the continuation of Tracey Garet's
fabulous home. I adore what she did with her
living room. Floor to ceiling black shelves filled
with more books and art with a very long and
plush sofa.



Here's a larger view to give some dimension.


Her dark and dramatic kitchen.


Lacquered bedroom walls with beautiful
blue bedding and plush sheepskin rugs
and throws. Love the chandelier.



I just really liked the coloring in this
photos as well as the very unique
mirror and china pieces.


Her office feels very homey and has a well-lived
in sort of feeling. Love the turquoise Foo dogs
on her desk and her Chesterfield couch.



Here's a closer look at that chair in
her office. What a wonderful pattern!


A definite blend of modern and
vintage pieces with Asian notes.

Here are a couple more pieces from Tracey's store
Apsara that I liked. I have thing for lacquered
surfaces and chrome. I hardly ever see a dining
room that's totally lacquered black on top -
I really like it!
A fun curvaceous sofa with tufting.
And I really loved this rounded modern Indian
rug. The pattern and colors look so lovely.


All photos from
1st dibs & Apsara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment