Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 16 April 2008

Info Post

Beale Lana designed two Palm Beach residences that
I think are definitely worth noting. I've been really
into green chairs lately and the above black lacquered
chairs in green are great!



Love the Greek chest of drawers.






Purple pillow Yay! And love the
turquoise Foo dog in the background.



A wonderful blend of furnishings in this bright room.



On to case study number 2. That is Some
shell decked console table!



Love the white and glamour of the living room.
My favourite single piece from this photo is
probably the chandelier. It almost looks like
shiny or mirrored mosaic tiles.


A cozy but fashionable
library with a zebra rug.


I really love how the headboard extends all the
way across the wall to really make a statement.



This looks to be an onyx countertop with ambient
lighting coming from underneath. Just gorgeous.



A very beautiful and comfortable room.



I imagine this to be some sort of closet
and dressing room. Very spacious indeed.



Look at that really fancy chair!



A table full of Blenko glass on display. The
collection of vintage glass - to die for! I
absolutely adore Vintage glass and Blenko
is definitely a top classic for me.

All photos from the Beale Lana site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment