Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 30 April 2008

Info Post


I am a huge fan of the Los Angeles based designer Joe Nye.
He is simply brilliant in mixing colors and texture. Just like
all of his work is, the table scape above is very striking and
has an allure and charm to it. Joe Nye only launched his own
business in 2002 and in a short amount of time has really
established himself as a well known name in the industry.



I would not have thought to mix a clear
glass bowl with fine china. It looks amazing.


I really really love this West Hollywood home he
designed. He paired classical elements with fresh
colors and patterns. Just the right mix of neutrals
and color.



I've really come to love his sofa console tablescapes.









Fresh flowers and gorgeous fabric,
what more could a girl ask for?


I love how he mixes in vintage and antique
pieces. It somehow fits altogether with the
modern colors he chooses.



Very pretty Thomas Paul pillows.






Very interesting wallpaper in the bathroom.



I Love the colors he chose for this chair!

Any other Joe Nye fans out there?

All photos from Joe Nye's site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment