Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 15 April 2008

Info Post


Well...Here are more of those gorgeous floors in this
Park Avenue home done by Beale Lana. It's great
to note that aside from their more wild showhouse,
they can definitely pull off very sophisticated styles
as you will see below.


I just love all of the different patterns
and colors used on the furniture here.





It's got a homey sort of feel to it.



A considerably more modern bedroom.





I'm not sure I would pick quite this pattern of
flowers for my flooring but I can see that this
little girl has a very decadent room !


This portion starts another apartment that Beale Lana
designed in Manhattan. I love the Louis chair done in
gold gilt and black leather. Just gorgeous.





A very sumptious sofa.





And a very old world library. I just love all
of the wood paneling and the striped sofa.
Look at that Cute little chair on the right
side for a child!


I especially love the bedspread they used
with the greens and peacock colored velvet.

Quite different from their Kips Bay 2007
showhouse wouldn't you say?

Al photos from Beale Lana's site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment