Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 3 April 2008

Info Post


Candace Barnes has a wonderful Antiques showroom
in San Francisco. Her taste in classical furniture
is very apparent in the way her own home is furnished.
She has 6,000 square foot showroom and also designs
for clients.



Her lovely living room.



I really liked the glitz and glam of this dining room.






I've always adored libraries and really like
the dark wood of all the shelving.



With no exception, the bedroom is filled
with European Antiques.



What a lovely garden! This kind of space or
backyard is not easy to find in San Francisco!



A couple pictures of her showroom.







I picked out some pieces I really
liked from her showroom. This
is a really cool coral lined mirror.





Would you have guessed that
these are corner cabinets?
Very pretty.




The very classy Swedish giltwood chairs.



The wood on this Austrian parquetry
commode is absolutely gorgeous.

This is an Hermes Black glass and
chrome cabinet. Very chic!




I just can't get away from Venetian Murano
glass! I really love the stuff. This is a gorgeous
green chandelier. I wouldn't mind having this
hanging in my dining room.

What do you think of Candace Barnes' taste?
What is your favorite item or room?

All photos from Candace Barnes' site and 1st Dibs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment