Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 18 April 2008

Info Post

Jamie Drake did a showhouse in 2006
that I thought was a really fun rendition
of a modern Moroccan room. It's not
the usual saturated color palette you
would have expected from Drake but
a considerably more neutral palette
considering very bold colors are used
in Moroccan decor. I really liked his
rendition of it though - very comfortable
and clean feel to it.



Very pretty painted patterns
on the Moroccan side table.







Putting a mirror on a mirrored
surface is a neat touch.



I've been really into grass wall coverings
lately but am totally in love with the
colored ones! The blue is so pretty.


AAhh lacquered surfaces - my favorite.



I love the bold yellow sunflower he used
on this blue wall - totally pops out.

Happy Friday everyone and have a
great weekend!

All photos from Jamie Drake's site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment