Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 26 March 2008

Info Post

I really enjoyed exploring photos from some of
Woodson & Rummerfield's projects. Not surprisingly,
their projects are as varied as their styles and tastes
which they blend so well. It truly is an art. There's a
bit of everything from the photos in this post. Hope
you enjoy them. I particularly like the 2 green chairs
above. They are very attention grabbing. I also love
the Canary yellow canister on the coffee table. It's
a bit hard to see, I may just have to dedicate a 4th
post at some point to their W & R's offerings.


Looks like a pretty hip place to hang out to me!


Gorgeous Aqua hallways.




Here's that fab canary yellow canister
I was talking about! Available through


A soft teal bedroom.


Love the chocolate browns in this room. A hint of rococo
with that bed frame and some glam with the mirrored
chest of drawers.


Here's a bedroom from a very different
home that they did. I wonder if that
headboard is from Z-Gallerie...They carry
a bedframe very close to that style.



A couple more photos from the same landmark
Beverly hills home. It shows W & R's versatility
when it comes to design.



Love the deep blue chaise. Look at all those
yards of sumptious fabric they used for the
curtains.



Here's a very mid-century style furnished home
with a lot of Danish mid-century furniture.
Quite different from the landmark home above.



Versace's Hollywood place at Beverly Ridge. Wow.
I don't know about you, but this place screams
Versace to me. Black and white with modern lines
and a ton of style and class.


I love how the space opens right out to a covered patio.
Such a great space for entertaining and enjoying that
great So Cal weather.



Love the fabric they used on the wing chair.
Any particular homes you enjoyed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment