Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 4 March 2008

Info Post

I totally fell in love with this boutique resort
when I saw the design and location of it. I'm
doing a large post on this place and I hope you
fall in love with this place as I have.

La Residence is a boutique resort located about
45 minutes outside of Cape Town, South Africa.
It's located amidst vineyards, oaks, valleys, and
a lake. Liz and Phil Biden have opened several
high end, luxurious resorts in South Africa. She
teamed up with South African designer Ralph
Krall to create the interiors for La Residence.

Each room at La Residence is furnished
completely differently with different colors
and motifs. All of their bathrooms are ultra
luxurious with full clawfoot tubs.



I love the color palette for this room.





Their Tibetan or Oriental Suite.







I think this quote is perfectly
describes this boutique hotel.



Luxurious bathrooms.



Beautiful dining and tablescapes.



Even their China Cabinet is beautiful
and has a homey feel to it.






I love how each room is distinctly different.





More luxurious bathrooms. The bathrooms
are as big as my room I think!







The furnishings are to die for!



So what do you we all think of La Residence?
Ready to pack your bags? I am!


Photos courtesy of House & Garden
South Africa
and various travel sites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment