Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 28 March 2008

Info Post
I have decided on my next business/computer bag.
It is a bright magenta patent leather business bag.
The color? I'm in love...

I discovered a wonderful Italian leather handbag and
goods maker through a great site called Glimpse.com.
You can search different designer brands on this site
and it lets you save your favourites as well. It scours
dozens of sites. The company I complete fell in love
with that I've never heard before is calle Forzieri.
Most of the items in this post are from Forzieri.

For good measure, here's the back
side to this very diva business bag.
I could pair it with this beautiful pink
and gray scarf, also found through Forzieri.



With matching shoes to boot.






And here's my next hand bag purchase.
A black suede and patent leather Stuart
Weitzman bag. I have a tendency to
carry large bags so I can throw everything
into them.

I've really been into the patent leather
look lately for its crisp sharpness.
Simple patent black cosmetic bag.





Or if you prefer red, here's
one from Donald J Pliner.

And my evening clutch. I know the "faded"
look isn't for everyone, but I just love the color.
How many clutches have you seen in this color?
If you prefer a pink handbag in lieu of the
business bag, here's a great little number.

With a belt to match. It's so cute how they
made the belt look like a cobra snake :-)

For blue lovers, never fear.
With a terrific Christian Lacroix scarf
to match (also available through Forzieri.)



I fell in love with many of the scarves
and wanted to share a few more with
you all on my fashion foray.




And a couple more cute shoes.
Would I necessarily wear this green,
probably not. But I can still admire it.
I would definitely wear this pair though.
Perfect pair of pumps for the office.

Anything You like?

All photos from the Forzieri website,


0 comments:

Post a Comment