Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 7 March 2008

Info Post

In the fall of 2007, Chanel created its most expensive
campaign ever. Yes...I'm still posting on Chanel - I promise
it will be my last post on it for a while.

The campaign was shot in Coco Chanel's apartment
above her flagship shop in Paris - steps away from the
Hotel Ritz Paris.

Keira Knightley was really the perfect person to shoot
the ad campaign. I really love the way they paired a
striking red dress against the dark walls and fireplace.









I just love silhouettes.



Irina Lazareanu is the woman in the photo that Karl
Lagerfield himself took. Irina is Karl's latest muse.





I just wanted to show a photo of Coco Chanel herself
lounging in front of the same fireplace in 1959.

All photos courtesy of Google Images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment