Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 13 March 2008

Info Post


I am totally addicted to HGTV and am a huge fan of
Candace Olson's designs - especially her kitchen, bath and
bedroom designs. This post is centered on her more
recent bathroom designs for every day people. Recently,
My Notting Hill did a post on Candace Olson who was in
Washington D.C. - do check her post here.

Candace Olson designs high end and luxurious designs
and is an absolute genius when it comes to lighting. There
are few designers I find that design with lighting in mind
as well as she does. Beyond interior styling, she mostly
takes projects that include major renovations.


This photo really does not do this bathroom justice with
all of the marble finishings, stainless steel faucets and
gray walls. This is one of my favorite bathrooms.



This bathroom was designed for a couple and their dog.
Steam shower and the most shower heads and body
sprays I've ever seen in any personal shower area. She
put in 3 rain head showers above.



White and bright.



If you notice there is water falling into the tub from the
ceiling. I thought it was one of the coolest features ever.
Candace actually used bamboo flooring to cover the ceiling
of this bathroom. I thought that was absolutely brilliant.
I really also liked the lighting she had built into the tub
surround. In my top 3 favorites.


I Loved this bathroom and the TUB. The Sok tub from
Kohler. Wow! Another one of my favorites.






She even turned this very small and normal bathroom
into a luxurious space.

Which bathroom is your favorite or
would you want for yourself?

All photos from the HGTV website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment