Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 24 March 2008

Info Post

If I could buy one rug from the Rug Company,
it would probably be this one designed by
Vivienne Westwood - although it would be very
very tough to decide because there are so many
that I like from them. I'm a huge fan of The Rug
Company. I love their designs, ads and the way
they showcase their products. In this post, I'm
showing some of their floral rugs and patterns
that I quite like.


This color palette and design is just so pretty!


Large scale patterns are so dramatic!


I've never seen a rug with a pattern quite like this.


The rug totally gives the room pizzazz against
the very classic and traditional furniture.


The florals and colors in this rug are amazing. I would
love this rug as well!



I really like how they paired the different colors
together for this particular photo.



This rug is perfect for a little girl's room.



Love the bold colors on this rug. Reminds me
of the tropics with a very classy twist.


And for all of you purple lovers out there
(like myself), this one's for you.


And of course, a touch of whimsy with
Lulu Guiness. Such as a fun rug.


Also from Lulu Guiness. Isn't it fab? I'll never look
at rugs quite the same way after The Rug Company!

Which ones are your favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment