Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 21 March 2008

Info Post


Doesn't that look to be one of the most
romantic rooftop gardens to dine ever?
The rooftop garden club at the Gramercy
Hotel Park is gorgeous and I wouldn't
mind spending dinner and drinks there.



Here's a peak at it during daylight hours.
It would be quite a gorgeous place for
afternoon tea if I may say so myself.





Look at all the shiny bulbs above.
Very glam and sophisticated. Great
for a nightcap and a wonderul view.



Here's the stunning entrance to the restaurant
at the Gramercy Park Hotel.


Royal red carpet treatment - Literally...




The building that the Gramercy Park Hotel
is in was built in the early 1800's by Samuel
Ruccles.





A photo from the past of the same building.


And a current one after it was restored by
Ian Schrager to it's full glory.

I hope you've enjoyed this tour of the
Grammercy Park Hotel as much as I have.

All photos courtesy of the

0 comments:

Post a Comment