Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 14 March 2008

Info Post

And we have more colour from Jamie Drake!
These 3 rooms struck me as very vibrant and
a lot of fun. I love the above room in how he
uses white with pops of very bright colors. His
pairing of very classic and traditional furniture
with very modern colors is brilliant. I love the
chandelier. Jamie Drake did the above room
for the Kips Showhouse in 2004.



There aren't many shades of yellow that I can live with
but I think I may be able to live with this one. I love
how the wall is covered luxuriously in fabric. This yellow
room was done for Kips Showhouse 2002.





And of course, the beautiful and enchanting purple
bathroom. What can I say? I love purple.





Which room is your favourite?
Which colours do you fancy?

All photos from Jamie Drake's website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment