Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 21 February 2008

Info Post


I absolutely fell in love with this blue and white garden
that Mary McDonald designed. She uses really unexpected
accents to get such an elegently beautiful and livable
garden.



Outdoor living at it's finest. The blue and
white vases remind me of Anne Spiro's
mother's house which is fileld with the
same type of blue and white jars. Check
the post here. If I had a place like this in
my backyard, chances are I'd be spending
a whole Lot of time there...







I find her use of the blue and white jars
repeated through the gardens an unexpected
surprise. But I am really liking what I see -
especially the top photo in this spread.



The pink is so brilliant against the blue.
What a gorgeous color pairing.

All photos courtesy of Mary McDonald's site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment