Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 1 February 2008

Info Post
And my final post on my cruise is of course surrounding FOOD~ Lots and Lots of it !! I definitely gained weight on this cruise and so now I must go on a diet to shed this excess :( During one of the formal nights on a cruise, all major cruise liners have something called the Midnight Buffet which literally starts at midnight. It usually involves miles and miles of delicately carved and prepared food, ice carvings, and etc. Every cruise liner does it differently. Here is is, the midnight buffet.


They cleared out all the tables to fit in the buffet area.


Loads and Loads of food!


Food Carved Bouquet of Flowers.


I really loved this table of breads.


And the cutest was this bakery with a baker making
croissants - all made out of bread. Soo cute!


One of my favorite photos of the wine table.


And of course, no midnight buffets can be without ice carvings.


Here's the grand finale of a dragon carved in ice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment