Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 20 February 2008

Info Post

I've been seeing this photo here and there lately and didn't
realize that it was from Jamie Drake's own NYC loft on
Fifth Avenue. His use of magenta is fascinating and really
draws your eyes. It doesn't hurt that I love this color.
It was really fun to explore the rest of the house instead of
just seeing the above photo.


More use of the magenta in his living room. It's a very
vibrant and unexpected color. His style is definitely
eclectic which I love as I can never seem to stick to one
style since I love so many!







Got to love the curvaceous hot pink number!



He did his own room in shocking yellow. I'm not sure I
could live in a room quite this bright. To each their own.



I absolutely love his guest bedroom though.
Colors, textures, definitely more soothing than
his yellow bedroom!

His guest bedroom has even made it to the
cover of a design book.



At Home With Color

by Matthew Dennison (Author), Grainne Dennison (Author),
Chris Everard (Photographer)

Anything works if you love it - Jamie Drake

All photos courtesy of the Jamie Drake website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment