Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 18 February 2008

Info Post
The Hôtel de Crillon in Paris is one of the oldest and most exclusive luxury hotels in the world. It is located on the foot of the Champs-Élysées at No. 10 on the north end of Place de la Concorde. I've written a short history about it at my guest post at All Things Bright and Beautiful - do drop over.

I've highlighted some of my favorite rooms and suites from Hotel de Crillon below and of course the Tea Salon there. As many of you have figured out after I posted a week's worth of posts just on Laduree, I'm a tea fiend and love tea salons.


This is one of my favorite suites in Hotel de Crillon. The
floral fabric on the chair is quite nice and contrasts with
the orange on the sofas.


A very lavish living area of one of their suites in crimson.


Bathrooms appointed in marble all the way to the ceiling.

And their choice of bath products? From one of my
favorite perfumers ~ Annick Goutal.


Alas! We cannot forget tea time!


Gorgeous furniture to accompany the afternoon delights.


And a gorgeous courtyard outside the window to boot.

I've written a sister post on Hotel de Crillon's more
luxurious reception rooms at All Things Bright and Beautiful.
Do drop over to check it out.

All photos courtesy of the Hotel de Crillon website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment