Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 5 February 2008

Info Post
Lulu Guinness is one of my favorite bag and accessories designers. She has a special sort of whimsy and eclectic quality to her bags that no one else has. Very girly and whimsical. Here's a tour of some of my favorite items from her more current lines.


Welcome to Lulu Guiness London.

The little coin or cosmetic purse.


Lulu's Tattoos :)



I thought this clutch was especially cute.


I don't know that they sell them in the states, but in Japan -
Lulu Guinness hankies and small face towels are very popular.



The dotty sunglasses.


And something for the sophisticate. I quite
like the look of embossed leather.


I really like the look of this evening bag.


And of course her rug. Black roses on a white background.

Which one is your favorite? You can find more about Lulu Guinness
at Pigstown Design who also did a post about Lulu Guiness.

You can get to her post here.

All images courtesy of the Lulu Guinness website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment