Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 28 February 2008

Info Post


I bet you guys thought I was done with Drake :P Nope.
No such luck yet... I think I have a variation of the
seasonal OCD that M&Co termed except with subjects
and posts ^_^ Since I have this disorder anyways, maybe
I ought to feature 1-2 designers every month with other
posts interspersed. What do you guys think?

Another gorgeous flat from Jamie Drake. I really love
brown rooms and the way he just used a simple backdrop
with colorful furniture just really works. Makes me want
to snuggle in that brown velvet sofa to read a book.







This is a cozy little room. Perfect to hang out with the girls.





I admit, this room is VERY bright. But I
still wanted to share it.



And one of my favorite colors, Purple. I really love Jamie
Drake's rug. The rug is one from his own line.

Let the patina of your life enrich your home - Jamie Drake

All photos courtesy of the Jamie Drake website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment