Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 27 February 2008

Info Post


What did I say about my obsessive compulsive-
ness? Here is a continuance of more Jean-Louis
Deniot work :-) My mom always told me the
Chinese version of "Jack of all trades and master
of none" described me well. In her words, she
would always say that I had a whole collection
of knives but none of them were sharp ^_^ It
took me a while to figure out what it actually
meant. So I think my obsessive compulsion
allows me to study just enough depth to be able
to talk about almost any subject - but I'm not
an expert at any of them...So on with my most
recent obsession.

ISn't this antique store just Stunning?! Deniot
did the interiors and somehow it fits perfectly
with the color of the all the antiques to create
drama. I just stared for a while at these photos
when I first saw them.









So what's the verdict? Love it or what?

All photos courtesy of Jean Louis Deniot's website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment