Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 4 February 2008

Info Post
The Nine Zero Hotel is a designer hotel in Boston that offers up for sale just about everything in the hotel down to the flatware. I'm not sure that I would purchase pieces for myself specifically there... but I really love the conept of staying in a place where I could buy a sofa that I saw in the hotel if I loved it.


The Lobby where all the pieces of
furniture are available upon inquiry.


Spire which is the hotel's restaurant.


A hotel room with luxurious linens.


A dining room in one of their junior suites.


And a marvelous marble bathroom where
of course all towels are available for sale.

Here's that sofa in the hotel lobby for $5,400.


King Headboard and frame for $4,900.


Even the flatware in their Spire restaurant is for sale.

A 6 piece set for $570.
So...what do you guys think?

All photos courtesy of Nine Zero Hotel's website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment