Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 26 January 2009

Info Post
This is Thom Filicia's Living room. He's since redecorated
since but I've always felt that it was really neat to use a
glass wall to separate his living space from his bedroom.
Ever since seeing his talent and gorgeous rooms in Queer
Eye for the Straight Guy, I've been a fan of his. He now has
his own show called Dress My Nest.

Thom has a really versatile style and a very refined
sense of design that I really admire and appreciate.

He has a gorgeous canopied bed in his bedroom.

And a very polished bachelor's bathroom.

He has a really classy way of bringing the
eclectic, the functional and the luxe together.

He also has a great way of bringing color together.

I really loved this make-over he did on
Dress My Nest. Can you believe the before
versus the after which looks like an incredibly
chic and glamorous space?

Thom Filicia also gave Guiliana Rancic (from
E! News) a makeover for her living room.

More examples of the wonderful make
overs that Thom has done for so many.

I especially loved this makeover which has a very Palm Beach
style and feel. The stripes, the headboard, and the very comfortable
lounge chair in the corner totally made me drool over this room.
It would be like living in a Palm Beach vacation room permanently.
Doesn't that sound great?

This pad became dramatic, modern and super chic.

Thom Filicia Style: Inspired Ideas for
Creating Rooms You'll Love


If you like Thom's creative rooms, you'll
really like his book. His book shows his
own Soho flat as well as many examples
of rooms he's made over for many of his
clients throughout the years. It's not
expensive and I found many inspirations
in his book so I think it's a great value.


All photos from Thom Filicia's
site and MyStyle.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment