Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 16 January 2009

Info Post
I thought I would do a fun post on what I
call perspective photography. It's so interesting
that how you frame a photo can influence the
outcome and perception in a photograph.

Isn't the above photograph so natural and fun?

Using winding roads as smoke lines...


A horse head woman reading...

Gives true meaning to the word Soda Fountain.

I thought this was pretty funny, a bird with jet packs.

Pedestrian crossing...

How perfect her hair is framed...

Horns on this man?!

This one was one of my favorites. Holding a
miniature person in the desert...

Kissing the woman in the book.


Cat on a hook or Question Mark?

The ant and the helicopter...

Isn't it so interesting how relativity and
distance rendered 2-D on a photo can
create such fun photos and perspectives?

All photos from Interesno.


0 comments:

Post a Comment