Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 30 January 2009

Info Post
Well...I just can't resist beautiful photos of desserts, cakes
and food in general. Today's post is on cupcakes that are
also eye candy. Food and candy also make for great color
inspirations. How about this pink spread of cupcakes?
It's a great idea for Valentine's day or to modify it for a
girl's birthday party.

These handmade cupcakes have a really organic and
natural look to them. They are so beautiful!

Photo by Victoria Pearson

Instead of giving chocolates, why not give
a dozen miniature cupcakes?




Super Mario Brother Cupcakes = Super Fun!


These cupcakes remind me of the Care Bears. I
loved watching the cartoon when I was little.

Japanese character cupcakes. You have to hand it to
the Japanese for being the ultimate in creativity when
it comes to creating cute characters. They even have
a comic based on a white radish - to top it off, they actually
came up with a story line for the white radish character
that is totally funny. I will have to introduce you to this
radish character.

Oooooh. Mint chocolate cupcakes...

I totally did a double-take when I saw these cupcakes.
Talk about confusing the mind. I don't know about you,
but cupcakes are sweet. When I look at a cheeseburger,
I think salty and greasy. But I have to admit, it is a very
creative and way cool idea.

by Alan Richardson and Karen Tack

Fun cupcake recipes for all sorts of occasions.
Extremely popular cupcake book!

Crazy About Cupcakes
by Krystina Castella

Lots of different fun designs for Cupcakes.


Cupcakes
by Shelly Kaldulski

This book has easy instructions and beautiful photos.

Cupcakes
Truly delectable creations for every day, for special occasions
and for sharing with friends, with 100 ideas shown step-by-step
and more than 400 beautiful photographs

by Carol Pastor

This book is new and coming out February 25, 2009.
Tons of ideas and photos. It's available for pre-order
through Amazon.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Photos from Amazon and We Heart it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment