Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 19 January 2009

Info Post
If I could have a place near nature that I could hang out
and relax in, it would be in a place like this. Wood floors,
cozy, a beautiful deck and large windows with sunlight
flooding in and drapes to soften the light. I could literally
read and have tea in a place like this all day.



The Renaissance Soul: Life Design for People
with Too Many Passions to Pick Just One


I recently read a book that I really connected with that
I wanted to share with all of you out there who are
"Renaissance Souls." The title very much describes me
and I always felt scattered with all of my very different
interests and seemingly OCD behavior with all of the things
that spark my interest. The book really helped me to
understand myself more. It is very well written and at
every turn of the page, I found something I could identify
with. The last part of the book gives very constructive
advice on how to better give structure to someone who may
have many passions and interests - but have not been very
successful at balancing all of the interests and needs that
would fill one's spirit. If you identify with any of the above,
you should definitely read this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment