Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 14 January 2009

Info Post

Photos by Cesar Rubio.

As I said, Jay Jeffer's is the latest designer that I'm enamored
with. He designed this fabulous house in San Francisco in old
Hollywood glam style. It's so luxurious and beautiful!



I love how he chose to use cream walls and accented
all of the paneling and window framework in blue.



Lucite, mercury silver and shiny surfaces and
mirrors really add to the glamour of the room.



The space feels very open and airy.



Jay Jeffers custom designed this headboard. It's
got a interesting shape to it. The shape has hints of
a lotus flower or Moroccan element.





I love the vintage glass teacups and saucers.



Jay Jeffers also designed the table. I love
his use of color. I don't know about you but
I think this is one gorgeous home.

All photos from Jeffers Design Group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment