Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 23 January 2009

Info Post
I'm not sure if many of you know that I am a
total Tea Addict. I love all sorts of tea not to
mention that I'm a tea ware/tea cup and tea
pot collector. I also keep a large collection of
tea at all times at home and at work.

Just wanted to share some tea time spreads
and photos with you all. I hope it will inspire
you to take some time out for a cup of tea. It
can indeed lift the spirit.

Marie Claire Idee magazine via All Sorts blog.

I love the colors of the magazine spread
above in Marie Claire Idee magazine.

Via Decor8blog

This gorgeous photo is from renowned stylist Selena Lake.

Via Decor8blog

The polk a dot teapot and beautiful cakes
make such a pretty and whimsical table scape.

Via Decor8blog.

Cute birds on this teacup and plate set.

Photo from Country Living

I love collecting mismatched and different
teacup and saucer sets. They make for a
fun and eclectic table setting or tea party.

How about them cupcakes with your tea?

I do love my pink so I love this collection of pink houseware.




Via AllSorts blog

If you have a collection of teapots, the mantle over your
fireplace is as good as any place to display your collection.

Via MyLittleCupcake

Cupcakes and tea seem to be a popular match.

Perfect Tables by William Yeoward

Last but not least, when looking at all this
house ware, I think of William Yeoward's
book on Perfect Tables. It's a fantastic
book if you don't already have it.

Have a great weekend and have a cup of tea!
Cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment