Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 21 May 2008

Info Post


And as promised, the second post to this Gorgeous
hotel complete with a Bentley at your service.



The very sumptiously appointed Venetian Suite.
I really love that silver and sea green sofa bed!



A breakout meeting Map room. And once again, lovely green.


The Regent Suite.


And the Regent suite bathroom complete with a full
copper bathtub. I really want that copper bath tub!


The downstairs portion of the Stable Bar.
LOVE the green plaid and tufted chairs.
I think if I ever move, I will make a whole
room out of plaid.



And the upstairs portion of the Stable Bar
complete with horse paintings all over the wall.



Reminds of me of quintessential English
with a modern striped twist.


There goes plaid again - I absolutely am nuts for it.


A beautiful and traditional room.
Love the carpet and color palette.


And you get to be waited by staff like this.
What else could one ask for?

All photos from the Mileston Hotel site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment