Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 6 May 2008

Info Post


I don't know if any of you have noticed but my first
love when it comes to furniture are tufted sofas. I
just go nuts for anything tufted! I thought I might
do a post today solely on tufted sofas. I just love the
peacock blue/teal color of the sofa above. It looks
positively divine. Available through Neiman Marcus.


And of course, for the tufted lover, it doesn't get much
better than Chesterfield sofas. But look at this double
Chesterfield!! This would be SO cool in a library. You
could have a friend sitting opposite of you on either side
and have your own spaces to read and still chat with each
other. Don't know who thought to do a double sofa but
it's positively brilliant. Available at Horchows.



And of course, one can't forget Woodson & Rummerfield's
custom designed Chesterfield in this lovely color of deep
purple velvet.



I also love caned chairs so tufted caned chairs are the
best combos for me ^_^ Another Woodson & Rummerfield's
creation with a vintage caned bench.



As many of you know, I am working hard towards opening
a webstore of my own. I had to sneak in what will be one
of my offerings ~ why of course a silver gray tufted sofa.

It tickled me to find a similar sofa on 1st Dibs.
I think my silver grey velvet is nicer (of course
I'm biased.)




When I saw this sofa designed by Nancy Corzine,
I absolutely fell in love with it. It looks so plush
and upscale. I think it's neat how she placed the
tufting on the seat cushions instead of the backing
of the sofa.




Thought this was sort of a neat sofa and chaise
lounge hybrid with tufting. Available through
Horchows and Neiman Marcus. I think it's
obvious they use the same furniture vendor.


This sofa is over 12 feet long!


Another 1st Dibs find with the original
fabric, heavy stains and all.


Tufted loveseat in Satin. The satin
makes me think of a French Boudoir.

I do like curved sofas. It gives the
sofa a sort of feminine feel to it.



A fun and modern tufted section from Brocade home.
They have it in cotton as well but I say go with the
velvet! Can't go wrong with velvet.



I have got to get some tips on staging
for taking photos of the furniture I'm
to sell uggh.

I hope you all enjoyed my little tour
on tufted sofas. Any favourites?

All photos from 1st Dibs, Horchows,
Neiman Marcus and my personal
collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment