Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 2 May 2008

Info Post

I can never seem to stray too far from posting
about Jamie Drake's work. I thought I would
leave an East Hampton country home that he
designed for all of you to end the week with and
enjoy over the weekend. I wish I had a country
home to go to on the weekends ^_^

I really liked th colour palette of the breakfast
nook above. It looks striking with the wall color,
chairs, and the artwork. At the same time it
feels cozy.


Drake's signature work with colors definitely
come out here in this very grand living room.
Look at the height of those windows and draperies!




A pop of yellow with an armchair leads into
a very sunny dining room.



Here's that very sunny dining room.



I would love to snuggle up with a book
in front of the fireplace in this room!



A look at some of the bedrooms in this estate.






Love the colors he chose for this little nook.



Outdoor lounging space.



And a gorgeous view of a quintissential
East Hampton country home.

Have a great weekend everyone!

All photos from Jamie Drake's site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment