Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 20 May 2008

Info Post



Today is going to be another mini-post. I wish the photo above
had better resolution. It's actually copied from the original from an
obviously bad copier. It's the before photo of my latest pride and joy.
I bought this Arm chair for $35 from a Salvation Army that had great
furniture.





And Voila!! The end result. This chair is SOooo
comfortable but I really love the fabric!





Another find from the same Salvation Army for $45.
It was marked down from $90 because no one wanted it.
Cream striped sofa that had huge unsightly stains on it.





And after the make-over, the
ugly duckling turned into a swan.





This is the best before photo of my sofa I could find.
Really kicking myself for not getting better photos.





And of course the after. For all those finding
old pieces to be reborn - Happy Hunting!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment