Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 13 May 2008

Info Post

Domino recently featured a spread on Stephen Shubel's
design studio in Sausalito which I really enjoyed reading
about and seeing. After seeing photos of his Pied-a-Tierre
in Paris, I'm pretty confident this was his inspiration for
the decor in his design studio. He literally wanted to take
a piece of Paris with him.

Above is the living area of his Paris Pied-a-Tierre and I
absolutely adore it! It has so much charater with different
found things and has a very cozy feeling at the same time.
Very beautiful.



I love the gilt mirros and I have a soft
spot for fabric that has writing on it.



The perfect place to lounge and have company.



A place for a cup of tea perhaps?






Stephen Shubel in Paris with his dog.



Here are photos of his design studio in Sausalito.
You can see that his inspiration does indeed come
from his little Paris flat.


This is one HUGE head!!



I always did love the drama of black and
white stripes. The stripes juxtaposed with
the silhouette pillow looks amazing.



A very cozy bedroom with
a cheetah rug no less.



Stephen Shubel is quite good with
decorating nooks and corners.



Here's another little nook.



And another!



The studio looks like a modern variation
of his Paris place. I can totally understand
why he would want to take his piece of Paris
back to California with him.


I thought this bathroom was just brilliant.
Very fun and classy at the same time.

So what do you think of Stephen Shubel's
Parisian Pied - a -Tierre? I totally fell in
love with it! Any takers?

All photos from Steven Shubel's site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment