Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 21 May 2008

Info Post

The Milestone Hotel in London is a Gorgeous Gorgeous hotel.
If I can ever afford it, it would definitely be on my short list
of hotels to stay. The hotel is in a magnificent, historical brick
building.



Just take a look at their fabulous Park Lounge.



If I can't stay here, I can certainly drop by for afternoon tea.



A very modern, black and white conservatory.



The Prince Albert suite is quite spacious and princely.


The Prince of Wales room with mirrored
walls and a fabulous faux fur bed spread.


The stately Safari Suite.



A Tudor themed suite.



This hotel has no end of different designs for their rooms
including a very modern Art Deco and Music themed room.


A sumptiously appointed deluxe room with loads of texture.



And one of my favourites is their Saville Row themed room.
How cool is that? I wonder if they have a Haute Couture
themed room for the ladies.

Stay tuned for more in tomorrow's post.

All photos from the Milestone Hotel site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment