Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 27 March 2009

Info Post
Here's my inspirational photo of the day. A gorgeous
modern kitchen with light counters and rich, dark woods
for the floors and cabinetry. I quite love the very dark
floors - they are dramatic with the stainless steel appliances.




Today, I bring you something different. Have you ever
heard of video shopping? This is the first I've seen of it
and it's quite a neat idea. Talk Market is the first of it's
kind that I'm aware of and it is a new venture funded by
Amazon. You should definitely check it out.

They have some really cool and unique items as they offer
items from boutiques all over the country. The product
above is called the Taika collection and is illustrated by a
renowned Finnish illustrator. The colors and designs are
gorgeous.

I've always loved maps and atlases ever since I was
young. It's probably due to my obsession with travel.
The Map Totes are excellent grocery bags and they are
available in all sorts of well known cities around the
world.

Although this product is expensive, I have to say that is
very unique and very neat. You really must see the video
for these huggable light pillows. Believe it or not, these lights
were inspired by seasonal depression disorder. The lights are
actually removable from the pillow and they are squeezable!

Talk Market offers products of all kinds from gifts, decor to
fashion. I have $20 gift certificates available to readers that
are interested in receiving a certificate. If you are interested,
please email me at krissblade@yahoo.com. The certificates
are for $20 each and the minimum purchase is $20. Great
isn't it? The certificates are good through April 30, 2009.


And I leave you with a gorgeous view for the weekend.
Midcentury modern home with a view - clean and gorgeous.

If you have a chance to check out Talk Market and video
shopping, please let me know what you think of this new
way to shop online! Does it make it easier? Would it make
it easier for you to make a decision to buy something online?
I'm curious because I do a ton of shopping online and many of
my friends always ask me how I could possibly feel comfortable
shopping online for something that I can't touch or see in person.

Inspiration Photos from Domino and Atomic Ranch magazine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment