Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 11 March 2009

Info Post
Sometimes I'm really torn because I love romantic and
European homes. But I also really love bright and modern
homes as well. I suppose it's why my style is so eclectic.

I totally fell in love with how bright and open this modern
home is. The wood floors and surfaces are fantastic as well
of the windows that create such a bright space.

This is the outside of the home. It seems so open
which seems to be perfect in this tropical setting.

Somehow, the inside of this
bedroom reminds me of a boat.

A very clever layout for a small bathtub.
The oblong window really makes this
bathroom unique.

How about them red doors for some color.

And a gorgeous outdoor deck to hang out in.

If not outside, then perhaps a sunroom with a lot of windows.

I hope all of you modern architecture lovers out there enjoyed
this post. Any other modern home lovers out there? I particularly
love Eichler and mid-century styled homes myself.


All photos from House & Garden Australia


0 comments:

Post a Comment