Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 13 March 2009

Info Post
This is my personal inspirational photo of the day.
If I had an outdoor space, I would totally drape
fabrics and make it cozy and a great place to lounge
like it is here.

Without further ado, here are my blog post picks.

Design Ties did a post dedicated to Doors.
Colorful, eclectic and tons of fun. I especially
love the violet-pink and orange color combo.
The orange scooter tops it off.

Kay from Apartment #412 has recently moved
into her own place and has done a fabulous job
on painting her hallways. Can you imagine the
taping job she had to do to create this pattern?

But it was so worth it! It looks gorgeous.
She decided to continue the pattern over
the doors and door frames for one seamless
pattern that makes the doors disappear into
the wall. Very cool!

Jen from FLOW did a really cool post on a furniture collection
by Moda. You really must check the post out. The pieces are
pretty interesting. Believe it or not, Jennifer was one of the 3
people to leave me a comment on my first post ever. She's
a super cool and very nice.

Sharon is from Mauritius (I'm so envious) and she has a
wonderful blog called Live Your Style. Get a load of the
image above? It's a dream vacation place or home for that
matter.

She did a fantastic and gorgeous post on Coastal Living.
Even though this kitchen is small, I was really riveted
by it's sleek design and aqua tinted glass cabinet doors.

Her post also featured this bedroom which looks like the
perfect beachy bedroom with sophistication. I could
certainly nestle in and read a book all day.

Happy Friday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment