Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 17 October 2008

Info Post

I thought I would share more brilliant rooms from HGTV.
I'm inexplicably drawn to the room above. It's so soothing,
tasteful and sophisticated. Can you imagine living in a room
like that? Your environment can truly influence how you feel.
Being someone whose moods are very much influenced by
the weather, I truly believe so.


I love the cream sofa with all of the different textures.
The zebra rug gives the room an extra edge.



Citrus colors have really grabbed my attention
as of late and so has this living room!


I just love how dramatic the colors and lighting are
in this room. Lighting really makes a difference in
the mood of a room.


Orange is a color that gives off such energy...Yet when
paired with muted colors, can strike a wonderful balance.


Green can be such a soothing and
fresh color at the same time.


This bathroom is certainly dramatic with contrasting
patterns on the floor and lacquered walls.


Whoever says claw feet are old
fashioned is totally wrong.


What a sophisticated and polished dining space.


A very contemporary but striking room. Who
says green and red have to be for Christmas?
They are complementary colors and look very
good together.


This was one of David Bromstead's more surprising
dining rooms he created. I really loved the juxtaposition
of ultra cool metallic finishes in a very traditional
Victorian home.


This entire bathroom seems to be one piece of art.
The walls are simply amazing!


Can I please have that bed? I'm
always in love with tufted pieces.

Hope this has given some ideas and
inspiration for your home and space.

All photos from HGTV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment