Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 3 October 2008

Info Post

As many of you know, I am a huge Jean-Louis Deniot
fan and I thought I might leave you for the weekend
with another little Parisian pad to enjoy that he designed.


A group of wall hangings above a sofa
is always appealing.


His canopied beds are always spot on with
plenty of texture and graceful draping.


He is absolutely brilliant with muted colors.


A very warm and inviting hallway.


This chaise looks ultra comfy for reading.


Don't you live the black and white striped chair?
I also particularly love the rug with it's sparse
geometric pattern. When it comes to classiness
with style, you can't go wrong with Jean-Louis.

Have a great weekend! I'm going to slaving away
on those vacation photos so I can share them with
all of you.

All photos from Jean-Louis Deniot's site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment