Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 24 October 2008

Info Post


What would you think if you received a birthday
cake like this? Tiffanys? I think a big YES!

One of my friends had a birthday over the last
weekend and his wife is a cake and patisserie chef.
She made this beautiful chocolate mousse cake
with a wine bottle on top of the cake because my
friend loves wine.

I was totally fascinated to find that you can really
make a cake in any shape you want. I discovered this
amazing cake place in London called Michelle's Cakes.

Michelle Wibowo is really more of an artist. She
graduated with a degree in architecture no less but fell
in love with baking and went back to study baking science.


Michelle has made cakes for celebrities all over
London. A jet setting friend? Here's the perfect
cake for her.


A sporty gal perhaps?



Or for the men...


Fan of the Simpsons?


I love the rocks around the pond.
Isn't the hedge hog just too cute?


I don't know any girl who would
turn down a designer purse...


LV? Roll out the red carpet.


Even mom would be happy :)


For the shop-a-holic? Never fear. The English
have Marks & Spencer while we've got Bloomies.


How about a sweet gift box?


Diet Coke addict?


A Chocoholic...


The bibliophile or book lover.
I think this cake is terrific!


Someone's been naughty...


This one would be great for grandma.


But this one is even cuter!

I hope this has sparked your imagination
for the next birthday cake your make or
purchase.

All photos from Michelle Cakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment