Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 4 December 2007

Info Post
I am a total thrift shop addict. Maybe it's the hunt or bargain or something that's so appealing together. I've scoured many thrift shops in my area and I've got many more to go. This is a great resource for finding thrift shops in your area - it is a nationwide guide to thrift shops. The Thrift Shopper. Goodwill also has a website where you can actually bid on certain items across America. Shop Good Will. I love Good Will, Salvation Army, independent thrift stores and etc. Even if they are a chain, every store has different items that they take and specialize in. Here are my latest finds.

Love faux Bamboo. I was excited when I found that frame.
I also have an addiction to glassware.

Moroccan Tea cups.


I'm usually more of a glam person but the rose vase caught
my eye. And the ship bottle, I can't explain why I liked it
so much. It was an impulse buy. I like the luster of it.
White glass vase on the left - I love vintage glass as well
and collect it. A pair of carnival glass bowls in the back.





Ok there are two photos here of the same thing. I had to show
you how cool this pillow I found is! One side is purple and the
otherside has a blue chinoise pattern. The vintage lamp is
now in our office.



More to come later for more thrift shop finds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment