Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 18 December 2007

Info Post
I LOVE ornaments. Here's to Christmas, my favorite holiday!!
I also have an addiction to glass as well. Some of my favorite ornaments
and my newest ornament additions to the collection this year.


Glittering Pine Cones, Faux moss green rocks, and
some of my vintage ornament collection.




Here's an up close shot of some of my favorite vintage
ornaments. I really like the silver walnut. The mushroom
is fun and whimsical.


Here are the newest ornaments I bought this year.


For good measure, I like this angle. Although it's probably
best to choose a good color scheme and stick with it, I can't
seem to get away from color and shiny objects! Something
I seem to have never outgrown. I took a liking to the ship
in a bottle. But the pickle really tickled me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment