Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 20 December 2007

Info Post
Italy is one my favorite places in the world. I'm a huge fan of this publisher of beautiful travel magazines from Japan. Just wanted to share some of the best photos from this Italy issue.

Amalfi Coastline. Retiring here would be heavenly
with the wonderful lemons in nearby Sorrento and
the Isle of Capri.





Dining al fresco.


Portfino is also another favorite of mine.


And this place, Alberobello is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The trulli buildings are very unique and seem to be isolated
in the Itria Valley of Puglia. There are many theories as to
why they were built and why they look different. The crescent
moon and crosses for some reason remind me of Turkey. Maybe
because I'm thinking of croissants...and how the Turkish flag has
a crescent moon it. No idea. You know though, there is a story
of why croissants are crescent shaped. I'll save that for another
time. Seems a bit off- topic to addend that here as I have a VERY
random thought process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment