Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 24 December 2008

Info Post


I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!


I just realized we haven't had a nice family photo for a
while. This is the last one that was taken of my family
and relatives on reunion cruise. My parents and my
very tall brother Steve (whom everyone thinks is older
but I actually am - just because I'm a little person...)
I will post an updated photo with family and Paul
after the holidays.




As a book fiend and lover of inspirational and interesting
books - there are 3 books that look very good that I want to
introduce. I actually asked for an Amazon gift certificate for
books for my Christmas present from Paul.

This is a really interesting book about how creative minds are
really changing everything. In the last century, scientists and
left brainers were very much respected. This book gives a whole
new take on the creative mind.




This book isn't out until the first week of January but I've already
pre-ordered it. It seems to be a really great inspirational book for
those who are still trying to find what their passions and strengths
are in their lives to make something out of it.




I don't know about you, but every year, I still write my
New Year's Resolutions (because I'm a chronic list maker.)
Psychologically, it makes me feel more organized - although
I don't think I'm the most organized person. I don't know if
I achieve all of them but I'm able to accomplish enough to
cross off the majority of the resolutions. There are always
those that transfer to the following year.

I think this is a wonderful book to read around the New Year
and to think about what you really hope for and you would love
to make happen.



Hope you all have a wonderful holiday. I'll be back next
Monday so that I can spend the long weekend with family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment