Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 10 December 2008

Info Post

I was visiting My Notting Hill's blog when I saw her post about
her top 3 rooms from Australia's House & Garden Top Rooms
of 2008. I took a jaunt to the site and found some fabulous
inspiration. Instead of doing a Top 3, I'm showing some rooms
that I particularly enjoyed from these 50 rooms.

How about the lovely green color in this polished living room?


Loved the wallpaper with the shaggy cream rug.
It's a simple yet fun brown and cream room.


I love how eclectic this room is with chairs
from all different eras and books galore.


The set of 4 coral seats really caught my eye.
Seating for 8 in the living room anyone?
Make for a great conversational area.


Modern with fun accents.


You can't really go wrong with black and white.
But you can go wrong with how you balance
the two very contrasting colors. The gray walls
give a very nice neutral backdrop.



Gorgeous living room -
comfortable yet well appointed.



Don't you wish your bedroom was this spacious and
luxurious? The dark walls really give it a cozier feeling.



Every girl's dream of a romantic bedroom.
The shutters on the window are so cute!



I love how this room opens right onto
the deck. You gotta love outdoor living.



The green glass on the kitchen wall
really pops. The color is so refreshing.



I've always been enamored with open planning.
Since I'm a book lover, if I had a two story wall
of book shelves - I would feel like I died and went
to heaven.


This is the ultimate in outdoor living. There really aren't any
walls separating the living space from the outdoors. I'm so
jealous...

Hope you've enjoyed this little tour.

All photos from House & Garden Australia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment