Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 15 December 2008

Info Post

I absolutely adore color. The living space above is so vivid
and alive with color. I love the way the designer chose a yellow
colored flooring to contrast with the walls. The tufted sofa is to
die for!




The library is done up in wood so it is more
subdued. However, it is a rich blend of books,
colors and rugs.


The pops of yellow seem to
follow throughtout the house.


What a bright and cheery stairway.


The bedroom has shocking color of almost neon orange.
Super energetic. Not for everyone...I know. But fun
for inspiration never the less.


The master bath is more reasonable
subdued in black and white.



If you are also a fan of color, I absolutely
recommend this book. I adore this book
with different examples of use and color
from different designers. The cover of
the book is actually Jamie Drake's guest
room in his own home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment