Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 28 July 2008

Info Post


I picked up a Fantastic special edition magazine by
Canadian House & Home that I must share with you all.
If you have a chance to pick it up, it's a great great issue!


It starts right off with a before and after photo
of an entry way in a condo. Before, it was quite
plain with no color or furnishings.



The "after" is quite astounding with brilliant
color, gorgeous furnishings with a lot of "wow"
factor. I don't consider myself a person who
likes yellow and I Love this entry way!

My favourite is how they framed the wallpaper
for some pizzaz and the bright rug! It's so easy to
change out the rug for a different look and color too.


The special issue also had quotes and photos from
condo and apartment owners who really spiced up
their small spaces.

I really loved this bedroom for it's deep rich colors
and eclectic mix.


I also really fell in love with this very chic
white living room! Very elegant and soothing.


This designer from Toronto found out she quite liked
a more masculine style when she designed an apartment
for a bachelor client. I must say that although, masculine -
it's very cool and clean. I really lilke it!

This room reminded me of a post that Franki from Life
in a Venti Cup recently wrote about. Franki had taken a
design quiz which you can do as well at MyDeco.com.
Imagine Franki's (who is a very stylish woman I might add
with great taste) surprise when she found her result to the
quiz as having a masculine style. Here's to you Franki that
having an eclectic style that includes masculinity in it is
certainly not a bad thing as you can see from the gorgeous
but "masculine" room above.



I love how the mirrors really open up the space
in this dining room. Love the eclectic mix of
furninshings as well.



A very polished living room
with a sophisticated mix.



And something more modern with low furniture.



I simply liked the colors that were used for this spread.


Loved the robin's blue/turquoise color in this set up!

Hope you've been able to glean some
inspiration from these examples on how
you can spruce up your living space.

All photos from Canadian House & Home magazine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment