Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 25 July 2008

Info Post


Here's Part 2 to my Before and After Gallery. We start
off with this gorgeous redone chair I found on the blog
The Deco Detective. I love the silver finish!




Here's a before and after chair I found on Team Sugar.
It's actually hard to tell that this is the before photo.



I suppose pink didn't match the room so it
was recovered in green instead.



Laissez Faire remade this chair
into a fun and tropical theme.



Apartment Therapy reader
took this chair from drab...


to Fab!!




Liasynthis remade this chair into a beautiful chair
for her nursery. I say she hit it spot on!

L


By Jessica from Jessica Jones Design - Love
the fun and bright color of this chair.

Hope this has provided you with a little more
inspiration for repurposing chairs and furniture!

All photos listed from the sources above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment