Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 26 June 2008

Info Post


Sherryll Jackman hails from the sunny land of San Diego, California.
She is an incredibly versatile designer who also holds a real estate
license and general contractor's license along with her design degree.

She is the proud owner of The Jackman Group which is her design
company and owns a successful home furnishings company which she
runs with her daughter called Seaside Home.

I was really drawn to her above design. The color palette and
sophisticated yet inviting design really attracted me.



I've been seeing more statues of large animals
lately but I do like Blanc de Chine and these
two dogs are great examples.



Love the use of Chinese Mandarins for art on the
wall - juxtaposed with a wild zebra chair and modern
but classy furnishings.



She seems to have an asian element in many of
her designs. I for one, am not objecting to that -
nor am I objecting to the very inviting wing chair
in velvet.




Can't go wrong with creams and white.



Very chic dresser. I see that Ms Sherryll
also likes animal prints. She does not over
do it though. Just the right touch of it in
the overall scheme of things.






This is a very traditional looking tradition
which I adore the floor tiling she used.



A very elegant bath tub.



Again, love the the tiles and pattern of the flooring.



Ooh I'm used to seeing granite counter tops but not
the same slabs of granite for the flooring. Very neat!









This would be a bathroom any girl
or daughter would Love!

More to come on Sherryll's designs and her store.

All photos from The Jackman

0 comments:

Post a Comment