Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 2 January 2008

Info Post
What do you know, I made it to Christmas without a cold and then got hit with one on the cruise. I'm going to really enjoy catching up on all the great posts I missed while I was away. My first day back at work today and the chocolate and sweets are still everywhere! I thought I would post on one of my all time favorite pastries. French Macarons. I actually had my first macaron from a trip to a famous French hotel in Vietnam and have been hooked ever since. I suppose my love of macarons come from both the flavor and the texture. I just Love the texture of macarons.

Laduree in Paris is the inventor of the modern day double decker macaron of which approximately Laduree sells 15,000 every day. Just astounding. The rest of this week I'm going to show photos of yummy macarons and photos from some of the most amazing Laduree salons. I'm dedicating a whole week of posts to my obsession!



Fabulous display of colorful Macarons!




Raspberry Macaron from Laduree.






This Laduree Salon in Berlin looks like a beautiful ribbon
and stationary shop. Every Laduree salon has totally
different decor.



Laduree salon in Monaco. Very dramatic with dark walls
and beautiful chandelier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment